The need for positive action in the event that the current covert efforts to foster an internal Cuban rebellion are unsuccessful was indicated** by the Joint Chiefs of Staff on 7 March 1962, as follows:
” — determination that credible revolt is impossible of attainment during the next 9-10 months will require decision by the United States to develop Cuban “provocation” as justification for positive US Military action“.
That excerpt is from a declassified document regarding the infamous Bay of Pigs or as it’s widely known;”Operation Northwoods”. Everyone should bookmark this site and read the five things that EVERYONE should know because they are as follows:
- The prison system in the United States is a profit-making industry. (Even Tupac talks about that very thing!)
- Six corporations control virtually all American media. (I’ve been saying forever that only a few own them all.)
- The FBI admits to infiltrating & disrupting peaceful political groups in the United States. (It’s COINTELPRO which continues to this day.)
- In 1977 it revealed that random American citizens were abducted & tortured for research by the CIA. (MK Ultra or Project Monarch [MIND CONTROL] doesn’t sound so far-fetched, does it?)
- A plan to attack American cities to justify war with Cuba was approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1962.
The last one is how I know 9/11 was a government operation regardless of Condelezza Rices’ famous lie. You simply MUST read that 8 page document because the strategy to enter Cuba was so precisely covered… I can’t even find the adjective! They had plans down to the finest details to include “switching planes, creating fake passenger lists, painting new planes in 90 days that would pass as a Cuban plane”! They even described how they would actually set fires (“big fires”) in harbors with a notation to Napthalene (which I had to look up). If they were prepared to do that back in 1962… why wouldn’t they do it 2001? Click HERE for a cool link that takes you to a screen and gives a drop box (you won’t be navigated away from the site) for a short, concise description and documentation of each. And here’s another excerpt from the document linked below regarding Project MK Ultra (Monarch) from 1977:
The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) drugged American citizens without their knowledge or consent. It used universities without their knowledge. It funded researchers, often, without their knowledge.
Talk about rogue! We’ve been hoodwinked, ya’ll! Is it starting to sink in yet?
Accompanied Material: PROJECT MK ULTRA COMMITTEE HEARINGS