1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage– the vodka dissolves the adhesive.
2. When cleaning the caulking around bathtub and showers, fill a spray bottle with vodka, spray and let sit for 5 minutes and wash clean. The alcohol kills the mold and mildew.
3. Clean your eye glasses with it, it cleans and kills germs
4. Prolong the life of your razors. Pour some vodka in a cup, place razors in cup after shaving. It prevents the razors from rusting and disinfects them.
5. Spray vodka on a wine stain, scrub with a scrub brush and pat dry.
6. Vodka acts as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a smidgen or jigger to a 12 oz. bottle of shampoo. It cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
8. Fill a 16 oz. spray bottle and spray bees and wasps to kill them.
9. Pour one half cup of vodka and one half cup of water in a zip lock bag and freeze for a slushy, refreshing ice pack for aches, pains and black eyes.
10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill jar with vodka, seal tightly and set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter then apply the tincture to aches and pains.
11. To relieve fever, use a wash cloth to rub vodka on chest and back as a liniment.
12. Got stinky feet? Wash them in vodka.
13. Vodka will disinfect and alleviate pain from jellyfish stings.
14. Pour vodka over an area infected with poison ivy to remove the Urushiol oil (active agent that makes you itch).
15. Swish some vodka over an aching tooth, allow some to absorb in your gums to numb the pain. Then of course, make a dentist appointment.
Vodka– not just for cocktails anymore.